Sunday, January 2, 2011

 Howards' dad's with IPF


I will try as much as possible to be very brief and concise because if I should start saying what happened in the life of my dad that is sitting right there and looking so healthy in the past few years then I would have to write a text book full of how life was so difficult for him and the resultant effect of the Western medications he was placed on by his pulmonologist. I never thought he could ever get back his life until I came across Dr. Reign Frank when  I went for a business conference in Abu Dhabi. 

 Although he (my dad) told me he had a cough and minor problems with his breathing early in 2010 and some ‘crackling’ sounds in his lungs, it was not until later that year it was identified as idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Firstly, his consultant explained the sad reality facing me: there is very little that can be done for you dad's disease and there is no known cure. I went online trying to source for everything I could find in order for we to at least to be able to manage it, sometimes not understanding half of it. I felt very alone because he was the only one I have knowing there was so little help and support of value available to me. he was the only one who looked after me when my mother passed away through Alzheimer in 1997. So he was my only source of happiness because I wasn't married. 

So just sit and watch him go just like that was not something I could imagine. They were able to change my dad's prognosis and after 3 months of being on Hackney Hospice’s list he was taken off it. Later he was on 24 hour oxygen and takes over 32 tablets a day because he also had COPD, a blood clot and a weak heart. With all of these I believe that there were little or no people whose condition was worse than that of my dad. To round it up, the business trip I went to in UAE saved his life. Because if not for that trip I wouldn't believed cure was possible through herbal medication with VITEEN anti-fibrosis. It's real and the cure is permanent. Give it a try today and you will be glad you did. Dr. Reign Frank, you are my dad's savior. 

No comments:

PERMANENT CURE TO IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS USING HERBAL MEDICATION BY DR. REIGN FRANK Freedom from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) ...