Friday, March 13, 2020

 My Success story from IPF


 My name is Jamie Tierney.  I lived in Ohio for over 23 years with
my loving husband and our 3 grown children. We recently relocated to Georgia after retirement. It was not up to about 5 months after we relocated I started to feel some symptoms but I couldn't understand my body system anymore because at first, I thought it was as a result of change of environment until about 10 months later, it was now unbearable but wasn't free to go for test because of the Covid that was ravaging everywhere. I was sincerely scared of being separated from my family.  life was being somewhat of a roller coaster. My first diagnose was communicated through a phone call from my doctor on a Friday afternoon around 5p.m.  This was when I started to notice difficulty in breathing or even doing things I used to enjoy doing. 

The second appointment was with my personal doctor after 3 weeks who then referred me to a pulmonologist. It's the pulmonologist that confirmed to me I have been infected with IPF. Imagine being told that you have a disease you have never heard of, a disease with no known cause for which there is no effective medical treatment and no cure. It has advanced also. I started reading books on how to deal with it.  There came a day I went to visit my oldest sister Sharon. We were discussing when I took a break for my daily walk and found myself gasping for air. I called for help. I ended up in the hospital. I was 59 years old, I thought after retirement  I will be having more time to spend with my children and grandchildren. Many of the things I loved to do suddenly looked out of reach. Why me? Why now? What caused this? 

What do I do now? The doctor told me that I had no more than 3–5 years to live. That’s it. That was the message. So I went online, seeing if I would get a book to keep my hope alive. So I started believing the course of treatment for my advanced stage lung cancer was set: I would endure chemotherapy and radiation, but I wasn't optimistic about my health. My whole world turned upside down. Thanks to the Internet, I saw a video testimony of  Dr. Reign Frank who has cured thousands of people with his herbal medicine called VITEEN anti-fibrosis. I read written testimonies also, so I was convinced and placed my order of his product (VITEEN anti-fibrosis). Just 2 Months of use gave my health a dramatic improvement which rebuild my life. I started making progress in breathing, my dry cough started to give way. I could now sit a day with just about 2-3 times coughing. I wrote to Dr. Reign if I should stop the medication since I was almost getting myself back completely but he refused. He said I must complete the dosage or else there might be a chance for it to resurface. Over a period of 5 months, MY LIFE WAS COMPLETELY BACK. The long struggles was worth it. I am now loving life again because I could sit play and watch my gran-kids jump around. What a joy of given a chance to live again with my family. I want you all out there to know that recovery involves knowing your limits. It took me long time to figure that out. VITEEN anti-fibrosis herbal medication preserved my life. I am grateful.  


Jamie Tierney...

posted: March 13, 2020

1 comment:

Cheery Ann said...

Your story is just exactly like mine. How do I place my order. Could you place reply to my message. check your inbox.

PERMANENT CURE TO IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS USING HERBAL MEDICATION BY DR. REIGN FRANK Freedom from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) ...