Sunday, February 23, 2020

6 YEARS  IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS CURED

with VITEEN anti-fibrosis

By Marvis Bush

Marvis Bush
I was diagnosed in November 2016 and have been taking Esbriet since January 20017. Of course no one can say for sure or speak to our life span with any sort of certainty, but I agree: positive thinking and optimism can go along way in navigating life with a chronic illness for sure . My pulmonologist was having two IPF patients who were diagnosed 10 years ago.  The longest patient case he has ever had is 17 years. I became friends with them because I just feel that they are the first of my kinds I have come in contact with. I was still very much okay although not at the same rate as before, but happy to have some forum to turn to for information and support. Just to make sure I don't leave the surface of the earth before the stipulated time that the deadly ailment would give.  I was very discouraged with my outlook, only compounded by suddenly facing family issues  and upheaval in my job. The stress was incredible. I could not take more than a few steps without being breathless. Depression started rising. I could not shower as the warm, moist air made it impossible to breathe.  I coughed so much my throat was raw. I was prescribed a steroid. 

The pulmonologist gave me 6 months to a year to live; said my lungs were “filling up fibrosis.” but my PCP suggested I get a consult from a pulmonologist to establish a new baseline on my ILD.  Consequently, I was prescribed OFEV, although I do not present common symptoms of the disease.  He said the medicine  can slow the disease, but he did not/ could not  provide an estimated time of my demise.  I still feel fine just can’t do the things I could do a year ago. I have a cough and I’m on oxygen 24/7. This was excruciating because I never knew my life would ever be truncated at any point. My mind was that once Covid is over,  I plan to get out and get active again. Until my daughter who was schooling in Baylor College of Medicine returned home to check up on me. When she asked how I was doing I responded like all was okay with a smile on my face but she knew something wasn't right. When she came closer and be like dad is it getting any better, I just said it's not taking the meds that is the main problem, but side effects from them. The rate at which I was emaciating was questionable. Tears began to roll down her cheeks.  She went inside. A day before she was going back to college she said to me "Dad, you have to stop these medications you're on" I said what? That would mean a death sentence to me. She said I know but I have a better option.

 A week later she brought two gallon of brown liquid with some in form of blended herbs. She told the doctor (Dr. Reign Frank) my age and the drugs I have been taking and how long I have been on them. So he sent along how to gradually switched to the herbal medicine. I guess those information was what he used in giving me the prescription of the VITEEN anti-fibrosis herbal medicine.  I am here to say I'm not yet done with my dosage of it but from the improvement so far, it's a 100% guarantee that I can recommend it to anyone who is being tied in the fears of the warnings given to us that we can only manage IPF but can't be cured. It's a big lie from the pit of hell. I am a living testimony. And the 2 friends from my former Pulmonologist who had it for good 10 years are fast getting better just like me. When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on. It doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down. Money won't be enough to appreciate you from breaking me free from this bondage Dr. Reign but until death I will keep spreading the good news of VITEEN anti-fibrosis.

No comments:

PERMANENT CURE TO IDIOPATHIC PULMONARY FIBROSIS USING HERBAL MEDICATION BY DR. REIGN FRANK Freedom from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) ...